Friday, January 13, 2006

It's a boy!

Five minutes after I made my last post, my wife said " My water just broke." This was a real surprise as he was not due for another four weeks. We went to the hospital and Metalboy was born late Monday night. That is not his real name, but it will work for these purposes. He had some problems with vomiting and has had several tests and everything has come up normal and his problem seems to have subsided. So he and my wife will be coming home tomorrow. I have spent the last few days here at the house with Metalgirl who will soon be two. That is why I have not been posting. I will probably try to get back to posting some once things are back in order which should be soon.

9 Comments:

Blogger Phantasmak said...

Congrats man. Raise him right. With metal upbringing!

4:56 AM  
Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Mazeltov, Mark. I'm glad he and your wife are doing ok. Make sure he grows up listening to the right kind of music..

12:31 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Congrats, Mark.

5:47 PM  
Blogger HMT said...

YES! SUCH AWESOME METAL CHILDREN TO CONTINUE THE LEGACY!

congrats for sure!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Thank you for your kind words. My wife and son are home now. I once thought that I would not get to have children, but now I am blessed with two beautiful kids. I play a lot of music for my daughter and plan to for my son as well. My daughter likes to dance to Deep Purple and she screams in the car when I play something she doesn't like. I have picked up a number of 70's and 80's hard rock metal cds and may be doing quite a few reviews very soon plus I have some other ideas as well. I am currently on paternity leave so I just have to find a few minutes here and there to get to the computer to write.

9:06 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I do like the name "Metalboy," but I urge you to consider the following:

1. Lemmy (as in Kilmster)
2. Lars (as in Ulrich)
3. Nicko (as in McBrain)
4. Udo (as in Dirkschneider)
5. David (as in St. Hubbins ... or Amulet)

All the best,
david

4:34 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Some good choices, David. Some other considerations were Geezer, Geddy, Duff, Blackie and Nikki. However, we picked a more traditional name although his initials have something to do with Lemmy and yes that was intentional on my part.

8:31 AM  
Blogger T-_Bone said...

Congrats Mark - well done to you and yours!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Congratulations !!!!

I am very happy for you both =)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home