Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blog plug

I actually wanted to plug two blogs if you have not visited them yet. I do have them under my links, but I don't know how much people look at those. One is a poster who just started posting here recently named vicious and delicious/. He writes about hard rock, metal and other topics. He really knows a lot about music and keeps up with current releases. The other blogger is T-bone/ who has just returned from a break. He writes about metal some as well and really knows his stuff. He was one of the first people I didn't know who started commenting on my blog. So what are you waiting for? Go pay them both a visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I've been to V & D's place, but didn't know T-Bone. Thanks for the heads-up...

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home