Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The week so far

I am just checking in to say that I have a good week so far. I like doing theme weeks, but sometimes they seem very impersonal and that kind of goes against how I approach my blog. Anyway just wanted to say it has been a good week so far because:

Sunday-I got to plant some flower bulbs for the Spring.
Monday-My Broncos beat the Ravens.
Tuesday-I took off from work so I could go to the Baltimore Zoo with my daughter's pre-school class. The whole family went and we travelled seperately but we walked around with another mother and her daughter. Metalgirl loved it and Metalboy was in a good mood.
I don't have anything special planned for the rest of the week though.

Okay now back to Black Sabbath week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel really dumb. I'll be right back to tell you why.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

yay, Metalboy and Metalgirl!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just left another person a comment cause I thought he was you. I went back to delete it, but couldn't.

I'm glad to hear a bit about your personal life (us females love that stuff). Sounds like your family had a great time at the zoo!!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home