Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Battle of the bands' results

I thought that there were only 11 match-ups, but actually there were 12 during 2006. So here are the results of all of the battle of the bands I did here on my blog. I am retiring this feature and will have a new feature to take it's place in 2007. Here are the results with the band with the higher amount of votes on the left and the number of votes are after the band's name.

-Black Sabbath 9 Iron Maiden 5
-Anthrax 9 Megadeth 6
-Deep Purple 9 Scorpions 4
-Dio 7 Ozzy 2
-Motorhead 7 Judas Priest 3
-Slayer 11 Pantera 4
-WASP 4 Motley Crue 1
-Dokken 10 Whitesnake 2
-Twisted Sister 7 Ratt 4
-Dream Theater 6 Queensryche 3
-Kiss 8 AC/DC 6

-Aerosmith 6 Alice Cooper 4

Hopefully I will have my review of Slayer's Show no mercy up tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

DAMN! I think everyone I voted for lost except for Sabbath!

4:07 PM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Pretty cool, I think I agree with those results. I only participated in the last couple of Battles. Neat feature, I look forward to the replacement.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Kiss and AC/DC was a real close one.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home