Saturday, March 03, 2007

What's coming up?

Finally the ice has just about melted here after being on the ground for the last two weeks. So the weather has reminded me of Metallica's "Trapped under ice" off of Ride the lightning. Hopefully Spring will be here soon. I did pick up Runaway Train on DVD for $5.50 at Wal-mart last night and I am looking forward to watching it because I have not seen it in some time. Anyways, here 's what I hope to have out this week.

-On Sunday I will have another Judge the album cover.
-Then on Monday we will kick off March Metal Madness with reviews of Whitesnake's self-titled album from 1987.

Plus
....
-Dark Angel-Darkness Descends review
-Supergroups?
-Another Heavy Metal Jukebox segment
and probably one other topic.

Have a good week and hope the weather is nice where you are at!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your segment on Supergroups. You never know what kind of mixed bag you will get when they are formed.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Me too...should be interesting. There's like a ton of Norwegian death and black metal supergroups coming out in droves lately. I'll be looking forward to Dark Angel as well. Where has the time gone?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Fabrulana said...

Dark Angel ! OMG !

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home