Saturday, December 06, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

Hard to believe it's December already so the end of 2008 is near. I am working on my top 25 albums of the year and will be doing that here soon. My stack of new CDs is growing and beginning to lean over so it's time to make a dent in it before it falls and hurts somebody. This week I hope to have the following out.

Reviews of...
Adrenicide-Natural born thrashers
Hades-Bootlegged in Boston 1988
Cirkus -Let the madness begin
Kreator-Hordes of chaos
Defiance-Beyond Recognition (re-issue)
Bible of the devil-Freedom Metal
Maxine-Don't hate me

plus a Clash of the album covers

***Hope you have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Glad you're doing so well landing promo. I'm unfortunately still on six piles of promo and two boxes of leftovers from past years and ones I'll pass along.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home