Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sit on it-Rock 'n ride

Photobucket

Okay, so the other day I was in Wal-mart buying painting supplies to paint my kids walls. I was passing the automotive section on my way to the paints when I passed a display with these rock car seat covers. I noticed Ozzy, KISS, AC/DC, Judas Priest and others that I don't remember offhand. If I had seen these when I was like 16 I probably would have been like "cool". Now I was more like "ehn, big deal". Maybe it goes along with seeing bands like KISS and AC/DC slap their logos on everything that doesn't move in recent years. Even though I like or did like some of these bands I do get sick of seeing so much merchandise with their logos on them. I guess it also has to do with not being impressed by items that are not so rock related even though they may have a band's likeness slapped on it. While I appreciate a a shirt or button with a band on it I wouldn't really think much of putting my rear end on Ozzy's likeness while I drive to work. Each to his or her own I guess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home