Friday, March 04, 2016

Current Playlist

Wow, where did the week go? Didn't it just seem as if we were just here? Weird. Anyway, here's my current playlist so feel free to share yours. This coming week I hope to cover new releases from Anthrax, Salem, Terror, Savage Master and American Head Charge. So, unit next Friday I wish you all good health and good fortune. And of course remember to always keep things Loud & Proud!

Listening to:

Anthrax-For All Kings
Midevil-Forced To Believe
Dangerous Toys-S/T
The World Of Rock Compilation
Shy England-Misspent Youth
Tester-King Of the World
White Zombie-Astro-Creep: 2000
Fury In the Slaughterhouse-Mono
The Doors-the Best Of The Doors


Watching:

Fantastic Four (the terrible 2015 version!)
X-Men Days Of Future Past
Exam (film)


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Have not heard the Dangerous Toys debut in years, but remember wearing it out on cassette years ago. That new Fantastic Four film was easily the worst thing I saw last year.

Listening-
Hanoi Rocks-Boxed set
Ozzy/Randy Rhoads-Tribute
Molly Hatchet-s/t
Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers
Trashcan Darlings-Pure F*cking make-up
Savage Grace-Master of disguise
Cyclone-Brutal Destruction

Watching-
Hammer's Phantom of the opera
Cool Hand Luke
Dracula-Dead and loving it

6:45 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Mark-

It's funny that you mentioned the Ozzy/Randy Rhoads-Tribute as I was just listening to it yesterday in the car! How weird is that? Or is it? I mean after all great minds think alike! But, there's more to the story than just that wicked cool album. On my recent trip to one of our local thrift stores I found not only that CD, but Dokken's "Back for the Attack", B.O.C.'s "Secret Treaties" and the Uriah Heep album "Abominog"! Incidentally this is the same thrift store where I discovered Midevil's "Forced to Believe" way back in 2011! In addition to the various CDs that I have found there over there years I have come across TONS of MINT classic rock & hard rock LPs, concert tees, horror DVDs and even action figures! This place has been a goldmine for all kinds of goodies...

4:54 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

We go to our local thrift and Goodwill stores fairly often. We get clothes, sports equipment, board games and some good DVDs on occasion. I have not found a good rock shirt there in years. Once upon a time I used to find good albums there. I bought Maiden, Priest, Sabbath AC/DC, The Nuge, Rush, Aerosmith and other albums there at some point. In recent years their albums are always crap.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home